We are very pleased that Arvind Sund local Realtor for the last 26 years from Sutton Group West Coast Realty, along with his wife Saroj Sund, have been helping the Foundation’s mission for the past 3 years.
Last year Arvind matched $21,000 for the 3D Mammography equipment. This year he is supporting the Automated Dispensing Cabinet (ADC) Campaign for Cowichan District Hospital. The Duncan Sikh Temple is raising funds for the hospital – Arvind will match their donation as well as donations from the community at large, up to $21,000.
Arvind invites the community to rally together and support our Cowichan District Hospital in providing the funds necessary for this critical medical equipment: Automated Dispensing Cabinets. Donate today.
The Cowichan District Hospital Foundation is committed to supporting the best possible healthcare, right here in Cowichan, with world class equipment. This year, we are kindly asking you to consider helping us purchase two Automated Dispensing Cabinets (ADCs) for medications, valued at $320,000. ADCs are speciality locked cabinets that safely and efficiently store, track, and dispense medications to Nurses, based on verified Physician medication orders.
Wednesday, October 26 from 10am to 6pm, 89.7 Juice FM will be live on location at our office to help us fundraise for this medical equipment for Cowichan District Hospital.
Plus, thanks to a group of generous donors, every donation to the ADC campaign between now and the end of the day October 26, will be matched up to $100,000!
Automated Dispensing Cabinets can:
- help reduce medication errors
- improve inventory management and tracking
- increase efficiency to give Nurses more time for care
- integrate with Electronic Health Records and Pharmacy packaging equipment
ADCs will also help train and orient staff at Cowichan District Hospital on new technology and workflows, in preparation for Cowichan’s new hospital, where this crucial equipment will be transferred once it is complete.
How You Can Help:
- Make a donation online towards the Automated Dispensing Cabinet (ADC) campaign, by phone at 250.701.0399 or in person at our office located at #101-5822 Garden Street, Duncan
- Spread the news about our Live on Location fundraiser event with 89.7 Juice FM happening on Wednesday, October 26 from 10am to 6pm
- Share this email with others who may be interested in supporting the campaign
- Like and share our Facebook posts to help spread the word
Thank you for your consideration and support. Your contribution makes a difference for our community!
Posted October 19, 2022