COWICHAN DISTRICT HOSPITAL FOUNDATION
#101-5822 Garden St.
Duncan BC | V9L 3V9
On the ground floor of the Rossco Building on the corner of James St. and Garden St., west of Island Savings Recreational Centre.
Monday through Friday
8:30AM to 4:30PM
Assistant & Bookkeeper
Donor Recognition & Events Specialist
The Canada Revenue Agency
The CRA maintains a searchable list of Canadian charities called the Charities Listings, which can be used to:
- Confirm whether a charity is registered under the Income Tax Act and is therefore eligible to issue official donation receipts.
- View a charity’s contact information and Registered Charity Information Return, which includes financial information and activities.
- Click on the CRA icon above to enter Canada Revenue Agency website.
- Type Cowichan District Hospital Foundation in the Charity Name Box and select Search.
- Select your Charity Name: Cowichan District Hospital Foundation and select Registered.
Charity Information Return: T3010 Return